///Pio's Living Room///

home /// archives

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

On to sweeter things. This afternoon driving into work a weird, almost hysterical feeling struck me. It went something like this: HEE HEE I WILL SOON BE IN AFRICA HEEHEE IN SOUTH AMERICA HEE HEE I WILL BE UNEMPLOYED AGAIN YEE HA WHO CARES!

Well I guess it is more of a calculated periodic unemployment, and far less daring than last time when I tripped off to Europe to spend all my money unsure of what job I would land in England afterwards....but anyway, it's immensely emancipating, and worth trying more than once for the feeling of gay abandonment and utter irresponsibility.

email me: piokiwi@yahoo.com.au

Piokiwi 5:10 am

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?///