///Pio's Living Room///

home /// archives

Sunday, November 09, 2003



Yesterday was spent constructing Xmas cards....I must be more organised than usual, to get it done this early! In keeping with the tradition of using a new art "form" to create the card (over the years I've used cartoons, embossing foil, wrapping foil, "stained glass", photoshopped images, poetry and computer blended cartoons and photos), this year, I have created a painting - with the above sketch from a "live" subject sitting as basis. As usual, I have flogged my printer and guillotine hard to complete the hand-production.

I think I've been sending out handmade Xmas cards for over ten years now. It's become a tradition with me - an annual "hello" by traditional post to friends around the world. Of course, with the volume - over a hundred people are now on my "definitely have to send a card" list! - I have to take the time to make each card into account!!

Piokiwi 2:08 am

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?///