///Pio's Living Room///

home /// archives

Friday, March 12, 2004

snow
kissing all over
with cold lips
the wind touching me
with hands of ice
pulling at my scarf
homewards

I had thought to light a candle for you,
to shout your name
from a bridge or mountaintop
as the dark current flowed on beneath

but you sent snow
in March
instead.

I have seen your messages before.
It was you wasn't it
who sent the falling star,
who set the skies ablaze with sunset
who pulled me into your salty waves

and it is you
who tickles my mind still,
holding my gaze
with your brown eyes

but it is a little easier to breathe
one year on
and I find comfort
in the embrace of friends.

Piokiwi 3:40 am

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?///